12 Things Women Are Better At Than Menby Eden Lifestyle on February 12, 2012
1. Changing their minds: As endorsed by the economist JM Keynes - "When facts change, I change my mind, what do you do sir?" - it"s the tactical flexibility that averts disasters, keeps poker players solvent and makes relationships last. It also means she'll try out at least three outfits before she leaves the house.
2. Holding grudges: Men boil over with anger, women simmer. The result is a female ability to hold on to vendettas that leaves the Mafia looking flighty in comparison.
3. Crying: Men cry sparingly and reluctantly. Women adopt the waterworks approach - anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Hell, they don't even need to be sad. Tears will flow to get things, get themselves out of trouble and, most frequently, to throw you off your stride. Stay frosty.
4. Dressing badly: In her hands a fashion faux pas is dusted with dirty magic. A jumpsuit with Kardashian curves straining against its seams may violate all rules of taste, but it's a defibrillator for the libido.
5. Shopping: Try matching her stride during a sale at Zara, even if she's already carrying 14 bags of branded goop. We dare ya.
6. Eating sugar: You may be the Don when it comes to the spicy stuff, but when dessert arrives, you will be owned.
7. Listening: She won't start spewing solutions at the drop of a hat. And most times, the silence is more appreciated, even if it's accompanied with a superior, I-told-you-so look.
8. Hating other women: Particularly ones who drip LV, monopolise men in every conversation, wear hot pants in the gym, own a better brick breaker score and call or BBM you after 11 pm.
9. Asking for directions: We know: Male ego. Doesn't equate with her arriving at a party earlier than you, even if she took an hour more to get ready.
10. Lying: It's not that she's better-worded when it comes to speaking. She's just got a stronger sixth sense (and a sense of smell, FYI), which makes it easier to catch you out.
11. Driving: Inspite of women driver jokes that never get old, women are better drivers simply because they're more cautious. It's also why they're better investors.
12. Bravery: Seriously, do you know what actually happens when a child is born? There are a whole lot of details doctors, parents and bio teachers choose to gloss over.