We have set our fitness goals and we are generally on a plan however, we ALL (me inclusive) have those days that we really don’t want to work out even though we know we should.
On those days, I run through a mental list of why I should. Here are some of my reminders.
1. Because it makes me feel confident
2. Because it helps me get stronger
3. Because I have goals I want to reach and will be proud of myself when I do
4. Because I can reward myself with ice cream and apple crumble.
5. Because it burns more calories than not working out
6. Because it improves the strength and health of my heart
7. Because I want a great body
8. Because it prevents diabetes
9. Because I want to push myself, physically and mentally.
10. Because I want to feel and look good in my clothes
11. Because it reduces my risk of cancer
12. Because my body was made to move
13. Because I spend most of my day sitting
14. Because I love skinny jeans
15. Because I always want to lose weight and dieting can only do so much (we all have issues)
16. Because it strengthens my bones, too
17. Because I want to look younger -(I know, I’m vain)
18. Because I want toned arms
19. Because it improves my balance
20. Because it allows me to eat pounded yam and white soup without fear
21. Because it’s the best way to spend “me” time
22. Because it helps me de-stress
23. Because it’s cheaper than hospital bills- I haven’t been ill in years!
24. Because I’ll regret it later and who needs regret?
25. Because if I can do this, I can do anything.
Encouraged yet? Share with me with what keeps you going. Love your body.