The Insanity Reviewby Eden Lifestyle on January 23, 2013
The Insanity Workout is designed to test the cardio limit that a person has through its self-described insane workouts and 10 high intensity exercises which will surely test the body's limitations. What's great about this fitness program is that there is no equipment required to do the exercises. Other than that, it has a wide variety of cardio exercises to offer such as jumping jacks, football runs, burpees and even suicides for the body to continue developing.
It is called the insanity workout because its goal is to get the best results in just 60 days. It is considered as an extreme fitness program because a person will be working out in intervals of 3 minutes with only 30 seconds of rest. This will definitely push their body to its limits.
Features of the Insanity Workout
The program includes 6 kinds of cardio workouts every week for the first 30 days. Each of them focuses on different aspects such as pure cardio, resistance and power and plyometrics. It also includes circuits together with core workouts. After the first 30 days, the same schedule will still be followed in the last 30 days but the difference is it will have an increased intensity and time to further push the body to the limits and gain the desired results after the end of the 60 day workout program.
All the workouts in this fitness program are created by an expert named Shaun T. He is an experienced instructor and he has taught a lot of people who have now succeeded in achieving the body that they have dreamed of. The exercises that are in this program are for those who really want high impact workouts. The exercises are great and it is quite amazing that someone has thought of these high intensity and killer exercises without the use of any equipment.
Also, the Insanity Workout is unique and it is contained in a DVD so that people can watch it and follow how to properly do it for the best results. The exercises include the Dig Deeper fit test, plyometric cardio circuit, max cardio conditioning and many more that will surely reveal lean muscles that are just hiding behind those body fats.
Pros of Using the Insanity Workout Program
1. It has an easy to follow program. It may have difficult exercises but the instructions are clear and precise. The difficulty of the exercise is the only issue due to their high intensity but this is for the best results to be achieved.
2. The fitness program is well organized and the daily exercises have already been scheduled and all a person has to do is to follow them.
3. The exercises of the insanity workout are highly effective. Doing them may push the body to its limits but that's a sign that time and effort will not be wasted and great results will be gained.
4. There are numerous Insanity customer reviews on Amazon.com to help you make the decision in purchasing the insanity program. You will find that a majority of customers (over 87%) have positive things to say about the program.
Cons of the Insanity Workout Program
1. It mainly focuses on cardio exercises and it has little to no strength training.
2. The exercises are very intense which can really cause soreness depending on how you push yourself and might even cause injuries especially if they are not done properly.
3. It is not affordable for several people since it is sold for $150.
All in all, the Insanity workout is a great fitness program. For those who want to follow this insane fitness program, it can definitely be considered a faster way of achieving the perfect body. Its high intensity only makes for better and faster results and its price tag will definitely prove worth it in the end.
Click here To Buy the INSANITY: 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program.